Everything you need to know before joining
Area of Specialization – Customer Relationship Management
1. What brings you to S P Jain?
It is the practical orientation in the teaching methods that the school adapts and its reputed world ranking.
2. How many years have you been teaching this subject?
I have been teaching Customer Relationship Management for nearly 15 years.
3. What can you tell us about your experience of working with S P Jain students?
S P Jain students are among the most polite and inquisitive bunch I have taught.
4. How does this subject prepare students for tomorrow’s changing dynamic business requirements?
It addresses the pragmatic approach taken by business to create meaningful customer relationships, thus helping students apply the theoretical framework in a real-world context.
5. How do you compare S P Jain’s BBA students with other B School students’ that you teach?
S P Jain students tend to be focused and career-driven.
6. Why should one join S P Jain’s BBA program?
Because you will become part of a family of professionals that will lead business across the globe.